Skip navigation

Access Keys:

0344 800 1122

Garden & Outdoor
Toys & Games
Sport & Leisure

Welcome to the Studio Help Section

Back to last page

Terms and Conditions

How do I make a complaint?

This section tells you what to do if you are not satisfied with a financial service we have provided. Please follow these procedures to help us resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.

How can I contact you?
Please put your complaint in writing to:

  • Financial Services Department, Preston, Lancs. PR0 2BP
  • Or you can also telephone on 0371 376 9961
  • Or you can fax us on 01254 303038
  • If you need to contact us with any personal information such as account details, please send an email using our secure website.
  • Or you can e-mail us at

What details must I provide?
If you wish to complain, please give us the following details:

  • Your Name and Address
  • Your Customer Account Number
  • A clear description of your concerns or complaint
  • A daytime telephone number where we can contact you
  • Details of what you would like us to do to put it right.

What can I expect from you?

  • We aim to respond to any complaint that is received as quickly as possible and recognise that a complaint requires resolution.
  • We will investigate all complaints received competently, diligently and impartially.
  • We will assess fairly, consistently and promptly the subject matter of the complaint taking into account all relevant factors.
  • Where we cannot resolve your complaint by the following business day we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint promptly providing you with details of who is handling your complaint and how to contact them.
  • We will keep you informed thereafter of the progress of the measures being taken to resolve the complaint.
  • After 8 weeks we will send you a final response or a further progress report on our investigations.

What can I do if I am unhappy with the response?
If, for whatever reason you are unhappy with the response you receive from us please get in touch directly with the person or department who handled your complaint. They will discuss with you what the next steps are.

If you are still dissatisfied, or your complaint has not been resolved within 8 weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. We will provide you with details of their services with our response to your complaint. Their contact details are:

top of page